If you ever get a chance, go to Shrek the Musical. I had free tickets and went @ the beginning of September. I would never have guessed that it was going to be good --- it sure surpassed my expectations! The opening act had me laughing so hard. I even convinced my friends to go watch it for their First Anniversary Date. And yes, they loved it.
A few days later I went to Phantom of the Opera. It was my 2nd time seeing that show. It is a great classic. (I loved the movie version too -- I want to own a corset!) While watching this show, I even cried a couple times. Ridiculous I know. I do love cheesy things sometimes. :)
While I'm on the topic, there are a few other shows you SHOULD see:
Lion King
Wicked
Some that were good if you get the chance to see:
High School Musical
Mary Poppins
Hairspray
My Fair Lady
And a couple shows that I felt wasted my time watching them:
Spamalot
Young Frankenstein
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment