9.17.2008

Ferry Ride.

When I was a little kidlet, we use to drive over to Seattle for vacations. One of the highlights was to ride the ferry. And still to this day I love riding the ferry! A group of us walked on the ferry to Bainbridge Island and ate pizza on Bainbridge and then rode the ferry back. I love the view of Seattle skyline, the fresh air, and the opportunity to "live it up" on the ferry.


I learned that seagulls will eat saltines out of your hands. I got pecked a few times!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Those are some amazing pictures! You look great - I still can't believe how long your hair is!

Heidi said...

Good job on the pictures. Very cool! You look good in that pix of just you.

That is a freaky picture of the seagull eating out of your hand- yikes! I've never tried that before.

Ashley said...

Great photos! I love reading about Marci's Adventures.

Anna BenAnna said...

So fun!! I love your adventures! I totally want a copy of that picture of Seattle's skyline!!

The TAUFA'S said...

It looks like you have a great bunch of friends and some good times.

ericksonzone said...

That is an awesome picture! I was looking at it to see if you somehow photoshopped yourself into it.

Wren/Karen said...

Somewhere I have a photo where a seagull is eating a french fry out of my hand! So crazy. I'm sorry you got pecked :(