It is time for me to advance to a new ward. I have been attending singles wards since I graduated high school. I felt it was time for me to move on to a family ward. I was very hesitant to attend a family ward. I had a few hesitations in attending a family ward, but I decided to take the plunge.Pioneer Valley Ward
Puyallup South Stake
My new ward is fabulous, the new Bishop is so kind & insightful, I have two sets of married friends who are in the same ward, many friends in the stake, and enjoy the nice building that doesn't smell like mold. It is also only 4.5 miles from my abode -- instead of a 1/2 hour drive. I already have a new calling in the ward: Relief Society teacher. (One of the callings I always wanted to have...) It is a weird adjustment to be single in a family ward, but Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and right now I get to hold random lil' babies and get spit up all over my cute skirts each Sunday. :)
4 comments:
The family ward is lucky to have you. I hope you will feel it meets your needs as well.
Good for you, Marci. You'll be a great teacher, and a great asset to the new ward. I wish you could help me with William when David is gone so much!
I wish you could come and teach in this ward. You would be so good as a YW leader. Good luck, they are so lucky to have you.
Marci, Marci, Marci!
HEY its Kristin, you know from waaaay back in the Provo days. I got in contact with Amy Israel and she gave me your blog. You look so good, I love your hair. Keep in mind we lost concact, what a few years ago? I had no idea you grew your hair out and its darker, it took me awhile to recognize ya! :) Thought I would say hello and hope we can stay in contact now, thank goodness for technology!
Post a Comment