
It brings back memories of me being all snobby about the original Toy Story......
I was @ BYU and my mom (and sister(s)???? I can't remember that part) visited a little bit after this movie came out. My mom convinced me to go see it -- that I would like it. "Yeah right" I said. "Why would I like a cartoon movie? Lame. I'm a college student." Well, way to go Pixar because one of the first animated full-length movies became one of my favorite movies of all time. My pride crumbled in the beginning and I was laughing so hard. I wanted to watch it again when it was over. (I tried to not like it, but it sucked me in. No more coolness factor for me.) And now I am excited for this next installment in the hilarious Toy Story movies.
Yee-haw!!!!
6 comments:
Yipee a new post! You know, my nieces call my sweet hubby...Uncle Woody. They call their toy Woody doll, Uncle Lance. It was a family secret of theirs for years, and I died laughing when they told me....I had to agree, they kinda do look alike. I know you'll be checking it out the next time you see him...
I'm excited too! Collin loved the first 2 and I kind of suffered (but luckily they are both GREAT) watching these movies daily or multiple times daily for months. But I'm super excited to take the kids when this new one comes out because I know it will be worth the $ and worth purchasing the DVD afterwards too!
wooooooo hooo i am excited too!!!! any pixar movie is pretty much awesome.
Oh, I sooo remember that lovely experience!! The theater was so full we had to spread out. Luckly the movie was good and didn't matter who we were sitting by. I'm excited for #3. I think it may be in 3D.
I so don't remember seeing it with you! I know 2 kids who would love to see the new one with you. :) They are classic movies for sure. We still laugh when we watch them.
I cannot wait either! The first two movies are at the top of my list of movies I love to quote. Heidi's right....Classics!
Post a Comment