Thanks for reading my blog. You looked cute tonight in your green tights. I am sure glad I am related to you...you are fabulous! :)
1 comment:
lisa
said...
Marci, Thanks for the shout out, I loved it!!!! I love reading your blog. You are darling and amazing and clever and fun. Keep posting because your mundane childhood memories and fun family things are delightful to me. Hopefully someone has another gathering soon and we can chat and laugh even if Michael is standing, staring and waiting for me.
tillamook chocolate peanut butter ice cream walking barefoot on just-vaccumed carpet sun shining through windows reese's mini peanut butter cups completing my "list of things to do" reading a good book
1 comment:
Marci, Thanks for the shout out, I loved it!!!! I love reading your blog. You are darling and amazing and clever and fun. Keep posting because your mundane childhood memories and fun family things are delightful to me. Hopefully someone has another gathering soon and we can chat and laugh even if Michael is standing, staring and waiting for me.
Post a Comment