I bought a dresser @ IKEA and needed to put it together. Unfortunately, it was too big for me to put it together by myself so I asked my friend Rachel if she wanted to come over for FHE (hee. hee.). So as a kind friend she came and we put together the dresser. Seriously...does IKEA really not know how to give written directions? I know they like to pull the Scandinavian theme and not throw in written English directions, but for reals...they are a large enough company now that they can improve on their direction packets.
Do you notice the large workspace? ha!
There were so many parts...we practically had to pray to figure out where to put what!
and of course for our FHE treat, we had to watch The Bachelor. We were sweaty lil' beasts -- working so hard and trying to understand the lame installation drawings.
And ta-da! The finished project!!! YEAH!!! Thanks Rachel!!!! You are a true friend. :)
5 comments:
I agree - I really don't like putting Ikea stuff together - beautiful dresser and I love your curtains!
You need to come over and help me decorate! Good job gals!
Looks nice. Cameron told me I was not allowed to buy an more IKEA furniture b/c he'd rather pay the extra money and have something already put together. But I still LOVE IKEA. So did you do this recently? I love your decor but besides that I didn't even realize another season of the bachelor started this week!!!
Yeah, the directions are a little on the lame side. Not detail oriented at all like I want them. Good job doing it on your own. It looks amazing with your black and turqoise accents going on- cute decor. I should come see it live sometime soon. :)
Looks good! It was fun!
Post a Comment