6.16.2009

can't wait to...

wake up to no alarm clock
listen to Rush
exercise in the morning
soak up the sun
have a clean and tidy abode


only seven more days of teaching...


I know, I know, you are jealous. hee.hee.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah, rub it in that you have the WHOLE summer off. You'll have a fun summer, I'm sure.

Megan said...

I don't need an alarm but body clock still seems to get me up to get the kids ready for school and it got out last week!! Have a fun summer break!

The TAUFA'S said...

Sounds like nice plans. I hope the sun sticks around for you. It doesn't much here in Vancouver.

Anonymous said...

Living in a fisheye lens
Caught in the camera eye
I have no heart to lie
I can't pretend a stranger
Is a long-awaited friend...

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage...