8.10.2008

Go Mariners!


I went to the Mariner's game w/ friends and my family was there also! Thus, prime family shot after the amazing game (we WON!). A couple days later, I found out that I was on tv -- a student's dad saw me. ha! I will sign autographs later... ;)

p.s. you can click on the pix for a larger view.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much your youngest brother has grown up. And I swear your mother never ages. How does she DO that? You look gorgeous, of course!
*\o/*

Heidi said...

Take me out to the ball game... Oh what fun times we had that night and what a fabulous game! :)

melanie said...

Wow you went to a winning game, :)! Great photo, love the angle. I'm going to have to remember that one.

Lindsay said...

Your family looks great! Glad you had a good time and glad you survived your 4 day hike! Yikes!